Step One: Warming Up Your Traffic Engines
Welcome! Step One is going to be the most extensive one, so I suggest you go away from any distraction, grab a cup of coffee and follow my exact instructions. Most of the people who have subscribed to this course will not complete Step One. It takes effort and this makes it unsuitable for everyone. However, winners are action takers and hard workers, so folks, it is up to you.
Traffic Exchanges! Love 'em or hate 'em, but let me tell you, they provide free traffic that if used correctly can produce amazing results in traffic and list building. As a matter of fact, you probably signed up to this course through a traffic exchange, so you know first hand they do work. If you prefer not to use traffic exchanges, I respect it, but I have to tell you, you are leaving money on the table. However, if you insist on not using them, you can skip this step and follow the next ones since this traffic course is NOT only about using traffic exchanges.
Still reading? Good! I have been using traffic exchanges since 2004 and I have seen a lot of them come and go, so I decided to divide them in two major categories: the All-Time-Must-Join-Classics and the Promising Ones. Now, don't get me wrong. They all provide excellent results, but uhmmm, how can I put it, you can't say you know things about classical music without having listened to Vivaldi, Mozart or Bach. So let's say that the All-Time-Must-Join-Classics are Vivaldi, Mozart, Bach etc. of traffic exchanges. I suggest you join all the traffic exchanges listed below (yes, all of them, unless you are already a member) and since this is very difficult to do in one session you should bookmark this page so you can come again anytime you like. Another reason for bookmarking this page is the fact that the rankings of these exchanges change regularly since I keep testing and tracking everything. I know these are a lot of traffic exchanges, but with some thousands online I am presenting you the few top ones. To make things a bit easier, I have put some background colours to the exchanges. Those with the light yellow background are the ones you must join immediately. Those with the light blue background are the ones you should join next. Finally there are those with the light green background which can be joined a little bit later. But remember: Your target is to join them all. Let's go! Start clicking on the links below and, don't worry, every click opens a new window so you can always stay on this page. Remember to keep track of your usernames, passwords and referral links for each traffic exchange.
And now I can hear you screaming: "Hold Your Horses! How the heck am I going to deal with all these traffic exchanges?". I got you covered! Just wait until you reach the end of the this step.
The Promising Ones
In Step One you will also be introduced to some downline builders that have been constantly delivering signups for me. Why downline builders? Because of two very important reasons:
a) One link promotes many sites.
b) Maybe some traffic sources inside the downline builders will vanish in the future. The downline builder will be there.
The six downline builders I suggest are Traffic Hoopla, TEHoopla, Traffic Tornado, Affiliate Funnel, FreeTECredits and Top-TE:
1. Traffic Hoopla have been testing various traffic exchanges and other traffic sources since 2001 and have their own ranking system that is deeply respected in the traffic exchanges world. What I really like in Traffic Hoopla is the activity. The guy behind Traffic Hoopla, Bill Carr, is a hard working person and he really cares about his members. Traffic Hoopla is free to join and also has some upgrade options. I suggest you start as a free member, familiarize yourself with the site, see how it is working and then decide if you wish to stay free or upgrade. Guys, never spend more than you can afford and above everything never use money or time that was intended for your family. That being said, please click here or on the banner below to join Traffic Hoopla.
2. Traffic Hoopla have another family member that focuses more on Traffic Exchanges and is called TEHoopla. Highly recommended if you need to build downlines in more Traffic Exchanges. Click here or on the banner below to join TEHoopla.
3. Traffic Tornado is an old love for me. I used it a lot when I first started surfing traffic exchanges because it provides two great features at no cost: a splash page which you can use to promote whatever you want (as long as you don't run any scripts on it) and sign-up tracking so you know exactly where your sign-ups come from. Traffic Tornado is completely free and has no upgrade options. Please click here or on the banner below to join Traffic Tornado.
4. We will now move to the next suggested downline builder, Affiliate Funnel.
Affiliate Funnel is an excellent downline builder where you can promote your own programs to your downline members. Affiliate Funnel has many strong points: a forum where you can find an answer to almost any question you might have regarding online marketing, it also provides signup tracking, it teaches you to promote yourself and as mentioned before it lets you promote your own programs to your downline. Affiliate Funnel is free but it also offers two upgrade options. Check out Affiliate Funnel by clicking here or on the banner below.
5. One of the new boys in town is FreeTECredits created from my friend Eric Goettman.
As Eric says "FreeTECredits is a downline builder with incentives built right in!" and I couldn't agree more. At FreeTECredits not only will you get rewarded with extra free advertising for joining the traffic exchanges supported (yes, besides the free advertising you would get from the admin of the traffic exchange fro joining), but you will also receive those extra free ads even if you are already e member. Cool? You bet! FreeTECredits is free without any upgrade options. Check out FreeTECredits by clicking here or on the banner below.
6. The latest creation in the downline builders' world and the hottest one comes from my another friend of mine, Jerokiah Darr, and is called Top-TE. I have been one of its beta testers and I am telling you this is devilishly clever set up and really is a referrals producing machine. Check it out by clicking here or on the banner below. This one is really good, folks!
Now, let's see how you are going to deal with all the traffic exchanges you have joined. TECommandPost is a brilliant traffic exchanges manager from Scott Martin and Paul Kinder. Manage all your traffic exchanges from one place. With one click of your mouse you will know how many credits, banner impressions, text impressions and commissions you have at each exchange. Click here or on the banner below to go to TECommandPost. I know you are going to fall in love with this one.
Well, I guess this is enough for Step One. Tomorrow you will receive my e-mail message for Step Two. Don't worry: if you think you need more than one day to complete every Step, it is OK. At the end of each Step you can find a link to the previous one, so take your time. Thanks for reading!
P.S. As I mentioned before, don't think that this traffic course will only be dealing with traffic exchanges. There is much more in this course, so stay tuned.